Site stuff > Directory entry > Step-by-step guide to setting up your directory
Setting up your directory entry
The following are the basic steps to setting up a directory entry on Walkingworld. You might want to print this page out before starting.
1. Go to the site and click the Join button at the top. Fill in the info and click to join.
2. If you wish continue through the Subscription process (or you can come back and do this later).
3. While you are logged in, click 'Change my details' at the top.
4. Click the tab for My Directory.
5. Fill in the info about your property or service.
6. If you want a picture added to your entry upload it following the instructions on the page. If you want us to size the picture correctly for you use the email link on the page to send it to us.
7. You will almost certainly want to choose Yes to display with the walks.
8. Decide which parts of your entry you want displayed on the site, whether you are in the Walkers Welcome scheme and also whether to have a map link.
9. Click to save the directory. If you want to change anything, at any time, go back to the My Directory tab in your account.
10. If you haven't already done so, click the Subscribe button at the top to pay your subscription.